Jan 18: Eagles (Sold Out!)
May 30: Aug 1st: 2021 Date TBD: Brooks & Dunn
Mar 28: Aug 22nd: 2021 Date TBD: Crosby Stills Nash & Young
Oct 17th: Queen (Amphitheater)
Concert Logistics for Ticket Holders:
- Chairs will be provided for VIP ticket holders in the Amphitheater. Reserved seating will be set up similar (not exactly) as at the Lodge but spaced 6' apart mostly in groups of two.
- General Admission will occupy the adjacent slope with their own blankets and beach chairs spaced in groups 6' apart for social distancing.
- VIP may contact Ron (949) 246-3881 to be seated in a group or if wheelchair access reqd.
- Food and adult beverages to be sold by Junior Woman's Club and Family Matters Club.
- Guild Members will be provided appetizer and adult beverage courtesy of the Guild.
- Color-coded wristbands will be provided at sign-in and required for reception and seating.
- Masks are recommended and there will be no dancing near the stage.
- Parking will be first come first served, as at the Lodge.
- These private events are for ticket holders only. We will not stop boaters or general public from attending. But with social distancing, ticket holders will occupy entire amphitheater and adjacent slope. The Guild will not be providing supplemental amplification equipment towards the lake or upper park. Marine Patrol will not be securing the waters for boat tie-ups.
Thank you for your continued support while we return to "normal."
The Guild Board:
Ron, Bonnie, Larry, Corrie, Shari, Rhonda, Jim
Events will be subject to approval by state and local authorities